Parsing issue for service object names containing NEXT as keyword (Fortinet import)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Parsing issue for service object names containing NEXT as keyword (Fortinet import)

L0 Member

After importing my Fortinet config, the service object named POWERNEXT was incomplete and I had to fix the protocol and port by myself.
I did some tests and found that the parsing process stopped when it found NEXT after an edit keyword. I've tried different keywords used in the xml but only the NEXT in a service object fails.
Here's an example :
config firewall service custom
edit "SET"
set tcp-portrange 995
next
edit "CONFIG"
set tcp-portrange 996
next
edit "END"
set tcp-portrange 997
next
edit "NEXT"
set tcp-portrange 998
next
edit "EDIT"
set tcp-portrange 999
next
end
After the import, I have to fix manually the settings for the "NEXT" service object. The 4 other services are good.

I'm using Expedition version 1.2.27 - not sure which other version is affected.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!