AAA Server Limit

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

AAA Server Limit

L3 Networker

Hi all,

Do we have a similar limitation with Palo Alto Networks? If so, where can I find this information?

Increased limits for AAA server groups and servers per group.

9.13(1)

You can configure more AAA server groups. In single context mode, you can configure 200 AAA server groups (the former limit was 100). In multiple context mode, you can configure 8 (the former limit was 4).

Source: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa913/configuration/general/asa-913-general-conf...

Thank you!

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L3 Networker

I found out that there is no hard-coded limit and that you will likely reach other limits before you hit this one.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Community Team Member

Hi @akurt ,

I was unable to find this information in the specs or from the device itself. 

Maybe someone else has more information and can share ?

I tried looking for this using the "show system state filter *" as explained in this document:

WHAT IS THE COMMAND TO DISPLAY SYSTEM LIMITS? 

See if you can find it (I might have overlooked something).

I'd recommend to reach out to support to get confirmation on this number if unable to find it.

Cheers,

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

L3 Networker

I found out that there is no hard-coded limit and that you will likely reach other limits before you hit this one.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!