Can't access internet without globalprotect connected

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access internet without globalprotect connected

L2 Linker

Hello, i want to ask something about globalprotect

i've configure the GP, and i test the GP to access the internal without problem.

and after few hours, that i was called by the user and they told me, the users that work from home, they cannot access the internet without globalprotect connected. (user are not in office network)

or now i tell the user to uninstall the GP and still wait for they feedback,

but to troubleshoot this, is there any misconfiguration with the GP?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Community Team Member

Hi @DennyChanditya ,

Do you have this setting enabled ?

Enforce GlobalProtect Connection for Network Acces

kiwi_0-1645690911064.png

If set to yes, you'll force all network traffic to traverse a GlobalProtect tunnel. Select No (default) if GlobalProtect is not required for network access and users can still access the internet even when GlobalProtect is disabled or disconnected.

Hope this helps,

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

L5 Sessionator

Do you have included networks configured? Access routes? There's a lot of places that could be blocking outbound traffic.

Help the community! Add tags and mark solutions please.
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!