Can't access support portal, oddly enough

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Can't access support portal, oddly enough

L1 Bithead

I try to log into the support portal, and it takes my creds and MFA, and then gives me: "An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact support." (The irony is not lost on me.) I can't call, because the automated support line is expecting me to have a physical device, which I don't.

Has anyone else had this experience?

3 REPLIES 3

L1 Bithead

Hilariously, I can't access the contact-support page anymore; I'm getting an Akamai error saying access is denied.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@CSchelin,

If you're running into an Akamai error with access denied I'd try changing where I'm sourcing traffic and seeing if that fixes the issue. It's possible that Akamai has rate limited your particular IP or one of their reputation blocks has triggered. If you can source from a different IP or IP block you might be able to access both resources again. 

You can check Akamai reputation here: https://www.akamai.com/us/en/clientrep-lookup/

L1 Bithead

My IP address doesn't receive a bad risk score, per that site.

At some point, the block does go away, and I can access the support page again. I can access and reload it fine, right up until I click the "Need help logging in?" link.

...or until time elapses. I left the support page up and wandered off to do something, came back and refreshed it, and bam: access denied. ?!?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!