Can't find the correct XML API path for excluding network ranges from GlobalProtect gateways

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Can't find the correct XML API path for excluding network ranges from GlobalProtect gateways

L3 Networker

I'm having some troubles locating the correct XML API path in order to add/remove network ranges in a Global Protect gateway through a Panorama template.

Any advice on what is the best way to locate tricky paths like this one? So far no issues with all other API operations, but this one I can't find it by using the https://panorama/api navigation paths:

PANGW.png

3 REPLIES 3

Community Team Member

Hi @MarcelST ,

Have you tried finding the XML API syntax using the following trick ? :

Use-the-web-interface-to-find-xml-api-syntax 

Hope it helps,

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

I think it's exactly what I was looking for. The only problem is I get a permission error:

"You don't have permission to view this page"

Do yo know what are the required permissions to have access to this? As we have custom roles and I would need to fine tune it.

Community Team Member

HI @MarcelST ,

My guess is only superuser accounts will have this access.

Cheers,

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!