Digital Events are Coming to LIVEcommunity!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Digital Events are Coming to LIVEcommunity!

L7 Applicator

Hi everyone,

Yesterday we announced the launch of digital events on LIVEcommunity and introduced our first Ask Me Anything (AMA) event — a Q&A session focused on a specific topic where you can connect with experts! 

The first AMA event is taking place on April 8 at 10AM PDT, all about professional services and how they can help you in different stages of deployment of our products. 

Come prepared with your questions, which you can start posting starting March 31 through April 7, 2021 here. Check out all of the Event details in this event article.

Are you planning on attending this event? Comment down below! We look forward to seeing you there.

Stay Secure,
Joe

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!
3 REPLIES 3

Community Manager
Community Manager

Looking forward to our first digital event- Ask Me Anything (AMA) style with our Palo Alto Networks experts in Professional Services! The AMA will be focused on how professional services can help you in different stages of deployment of our full portfolio of products and adopt Palo Alto Networks technology to help protect your business. Be sure to come prepared with your questions starting next week on March 31st!  See you there!

Crasmussen - LIVEcommunity Manager 
Remember to click LIKE if a post is helpful to you | Stay Engaged!

L7 Applicator

Hi everyone, 

Want to jump on here and let you all know that the Ask Me Anything (AMA) event discussion post about professional services is now open! What does this mean for you? You can start asking your questions now, leading up to the event on April 8 at 10AM PDT.

Head over there now, ask questions, and see what other community members are asking. Find all information here.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

L3 Networker

Thanks to all that helped pull this together and a special thanks in advance to those who will participate next week! 🙂 I'm looking forward to all the questions and interaction with our customers and partners!

• 3 replies
  • 5 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!