cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

How do I renew support for my PA-220?

L0 Member

How do I renew support for my PA-220?

When I try to log into https://support.paloaltonetworks.com/, I get UnAuthorized Access, and Your membership has expired or has not been approved, please contact Palo Alto Networks Support.

I tried calling a support number, provided my serial number, but was told I'm ineligible for support through that channel, and that I should check this LIVEcommunity.  I didn't find any answers to my questions here.

There's an article on how to do it at https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA14u000000HArQCAW&lang=en_US%E2%80%A... , but I'm unable to access it.  It says "We can't log you in because of an issue with single sign-on. Contact your Salesforce admin for help."

I don't have great support through the reseller where I bought it originally, and had previously bought support renewals.  They told me to do it online, which I seem to be unable to do.

Help appreciated.  Thanks.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@koegnet,

Contact another reseller if you aren't getting any traction through your previous reseller; there's no need to process the renewal through the same reseller. To the best of my knowledge, there's not going to be a way for you to renew online directly. Some vendors such as CDW will have an online portal where they deposit things like renewals for you to approve, but nothing directly from PAN.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@koegnet,

Contact another reseller if you aren't getting any traction through your previous reseller; there's no need to process the renewal through the same reseller. To the best of my knowledge, there's not going to be a way for you to renew online directly. Some vendors such as CDW will have an online portal where they deposit things like renewals for you to approve, but nothing directly from PAN.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!