inter vsys BGP routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

inter vsys BGP routing

Not applicable

I’m currently trying to setup BGP between two VR hosted on one firewall without success.

I’ve successfully established a BGP session to external routers and between VRs hosted on the different firewalls.

Each VR is in a separate VSYS and visible to each other and the zones are created accordingly.

From the CLI is can do a ping with the source IP of one loopback to the other loopback interface. So I assume that everything is setup as it should. There are only one rule in the policies at the moment (any to any), so that nothing is influencing the communication.

The BGP session never gets established. When I do a packet capture, On the packet capture I see the SYN, SYN ACk but never the ACK packet.

Any ideas???

Thanks for your help

16 REPLIES 16

Hi all,

I just want top share this. It's not possible to setup inter vsys BGP routing.

We have done a feature request at PaloAlto.

Michael

Not applicable

It's not possible to have inter VSYS BGP routing at the moment.

We've done a feature request at Paloalto

Thanks for your help

Michael

• 16 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!