IPSec VPN certificates

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Community Expert Verified
Community Expert Verified

IPSec VPN certificates

L0 Member

I’m very new to Palo Alto and testing things out on a home virtual lab on local computer.  I’m trying to configure IPSec vpn between 2 sites using certificates.  My problem is that when I export the certificate from PA-1, I cannot import it to PA-2 because I don’t know where FW-1 has saved it on the windows 10 pc being used to manage the firewalls.

Is it possible to manually copy the certificate from PA-1 and save it to the windows 10 desktop where I can then upload it to PA-2?  Can anyone help?

1 accepted solution
2 REPLIES 2

Thanks Nikolay.  The first link yielded a solution for me.  I used Internet Explorer.  Microsoft Edge also worked but not firefox or chrome.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!