Issues with Panorama and Cloud Services Verification - CP_DECRYPT_FINAL_FAIL

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Issues with Panorama and Cloud Services Verification - CP_DECRYPT_FINAL_FAIL

L2 Linker

So I was tieing my Panorama to my Cloud Services and when I go to verify my account in Panorama after installing the Logging licence i get the following error when entering my OTP from the Support portal into Panorama. 

Failed to verify account. CP_DECRYPT_FINAL_FAIL

I am Super User BTW in Support Portal. 

Please Help

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

So apparently it is a Bug in 9.0.2. 

This is a known issue currently being investigated by Engineering via bug IDs CYR-7662, PAN-118414
OTP verification failure with error CP_DECRYPT_FINAL_FAIL is caused by a regression in Panos version 9.0.2 and later.

If you are seeing this OTP error, it is likely that you are on panorama version 9.0.2 and the only work-around we have right now is to downgrade the Panos version to 9.0.1

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@JohnMaki,

Are you decrypting the traffic between your Panorama instance and PAN? 

No we are not. I haven't been able to find much on the googles about this either. 

So apparently it is a Bug in 9.0.2. 

This is a known issue currently being investigated by Engineering via bug IDs CYR-7662, PAN-118414
OTP verification failure with error CP_DECRYPT_FINAL_FAIL is caused by a regression in Panos version 9.0.2 and later.

If you are seeing this OTP error, it is likely that you are on panorama version 9.0.2 and the only work-around we have right now is to downgrade the Panos version to 9.0.1

Hi,

Do you know if the 9.0.3 solves it?

Regards.

No, it is not fixed in 9.0.3.

If you run 9.0.2, you still have to downgrade to 9.0.1 to perform the OTP verification.

Has this been fixed yet?

Hi,

In our case, the upgrade of the plugin has solve the registration issue.

Regards.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!