My HA share the same management ip, only the access port changes

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

My HA share the same management ip, only the access port changes

L1 Bithead

Good afternoon

I have a Fw HA and these firewalls share the same IP. What I configure is that Nat changes the port to access the management.

The problem I present is that when I try to enter firewall B by gui and I want to make comparisons with fw A, the GUI session of firewall A automatically closes.

I know that the problem is for having the same ip of management is the two firewall.

But it is the only available IP that we have.

Do you have any recommendations regarding this problem?

Greetings

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello there.

I think I know what you saying.. You want to have 2 browser tabs open... one to the Primary FW, and one to the secondary FW.

Well, if you are using NAT (as I understood), then you are really creating a challenge.  Can only look at 1 FW at time.

The way to resolve is is to NOT use the same web browser session for each FW. 

Open up 2 different sessions, or two different browsers.. not NOT the same browser session...

I think this may be your true issue

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!