Netconnect and RSA Authentication Manager

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Netconnect and RSA Authentication Manager

L2 Linker

Question is does the Netconnect SSL VPN Client work with RSA Secure ID Tokens?  

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

At present we support Radius, Ldap and Kerberos. We do not have support to authenticate via RSA native without the Radius server. If you feel this is a valuable addition you should contact your local SE and request this feature be added to our product.

~Phil

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L4 Transporter

We support RADIUS Authentication. So if your RADIUS can accept a password that has a static portion and a dynamic portion (RSA Token), then the answer is yes.

Steve Krall

Hi Steve,

I've just migrate a customer of mine to Palo Alto; for remote access authentication they have a RSA SecurID Appliance. I know the RSA authentication manager has a RADIUS server running, however the RSA Appliance (2.0) doesn't have RADIUS installed. I can't find anything at RSA to install radius on the appliance. Does Palo Alto plan to support the native RSA protocol, SecureID, in the future?

Regards,

Albert Bruggeman

At present we support Radius, Ldap and Kerberos. We do not have support to authenticate via RSA native without the Radius server. If you feel this is a valuable addition you should contact your local SE and request this feature be added to our product.

~Phil

Is there a way to change the login page for SSLVPN? Right now intead of password I want to change it to PASSCODE.

thanks.

Phil,

Has there been any update regarding the native RSA authentication?

Thanks

James

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!