no RAID menu in maint mode for 5400

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

no RAID menu in maint mode for 5400

L0 Member

Hi all,

I can't find RAID menu in maintenance mode for 5430 appliance.

It definitely was earlier (at lease in 5200 series) so I was able to copy data from old SSD to a new one.

even in the guide there is instruction for this RAID menu option (step 11 in the link below)

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/hardware/pa-5400-hardware-reference/service-the-pa-5400-series-har...

What I'm doing wrong or there is no more RAID menu in maint mode for 5400?

Unknown.jpeg

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Community Team Member

Hi @goldandy ,

I see that RAID doesn't pop up when directly going into the MRT. Have you followed steps 1-10 and still see that RAID is not available in the menu? 

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Jay
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

L0 Member

Hi @JayGolf,

correct, I followed 1-9 steps.

Step 10 is not acceptable in my case that is why I'm tried step 11 without success

I did same tasks with 5220 appliances earlier and RAID menu was present in maint. 

It looks like something was changed in 5400HW or 10.2 PANOS, but guides left as is 😞

BR

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!