Notification when software versions get marked as Preferred

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Notification when software versions get marked as Preferred

L1 Bithead

Is there already a mechanism or something I can subscribe to to receive updates when a software version is selected as the Preferred release? I get the emails notifying me of new releases, and I frequently use the Support PAN-OS Software Release Guidance post to check on things. I see that there is an option to Subscribe to the post/thread, but I'm unsure whether that will send a notification when the post is edited, when a new reply is added, or both. I don't necessarily want to be notified of new replies to that post, I just want to know which software version for a given platform is now the Preferred release.

Is there something like an RSS feed or a status page (similar to the Prisma Access issues status notifications) I can subscribe to in order to get just the information about which software version was selected as the Preferred version?

2 REPLIES 2

Community Team Member

Hi @cmorris8990 ,

By subscribing to the post you'll receive notifications on updates to the article itself, but you will also receive one for comments/replies as well.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Jay
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

I see a setting to be notified of edits to Knowledge Base articles I'm subscribed to, but not one for edits on forum posts. The only options related to posts seem to be for new comments. That post was edited yesterday 8/29 at 4:37 PM my time but I did not receive an email related to the post's edit. Maybe I need to subscribe specifically to that first post rather than the thread? I noticed that I have the ability to do that but I was only subscribed to the thread, I have subscribed to the first post now as well.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!