PAN-163831 - Has this bug been resolved in PAN OS 10.1.2

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PAN-163831 - Has this bug been resolved in PAN OS 10.1.2

L4 Transporter

Hi,

I was told bug PAN-163831 was due to be resolved in PAN OS 10.1.2 by TAC, but don't see it in the release notes for PAN OS 10.1.4-h2, 10.1.4-h4 or 10.1.2.

Does anyone know if this is resolved?

3 REPLIES 3

Community Team Member

Hi @Ben-Price ,

Target fix releases are 10.2. and 10.1.5.

It seems that the last comment in this thread confirms that it looks OK after upgrade (I haven't confirmed this myself):

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/general-topics/acc-shows-ipv6-addresses-in-source-destination-i...

Cheers,

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

L4 Transporter

@kiwi Thanks, I have re-opened my TAC ticket for them to confirm. I will update here once I have found out.

L5 Sessionator

The 10.2 beta does not currently permanently solve this. It flaps working, then not, FYI. 

Help the community! Add tags and mark solutions please.
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!