QSFP+ cable for HSCI, what 3rd party product are you Using?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

QSFP+ cable for HSCI, what 3rd party product are you Using?

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Just curious what cables everyone is using for their HSCI qsfp+ for HA2. My vendor wants to sell me a 10m cable, I dont need 33 feet to span less than 1 :(. Just curious what people are doing prior to using a standard port with 10GB gbics.

Cheers!

2 REPLIES 2

Community Team Member

Hi @OtakarKlier ,

Sorry can't help you ... thought I'd bump this.

Cheers !

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Thanks for the bump @kiwi .

For now I'm going to use port 20 with a 10GB Gbic and fiber. Should be enough for the amount of traffic we are pushing through it. I'll think about the hcsi later down the road.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!