Refund for Palo alto NGFW purchased on AWS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Refund for Palo alto NGFW purchased on AWS

L1 Bithead

We have been trying to reach Palo Alto branch of refund.

We have tried all the contact information for refund.

They are not answering to both email and phone calls. 

We have removed the palo alto stack

If anyone knows how we can contact Palo Alto for refund please let us know. 

Warm regards, 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@E1T1Tech,

I'm not sure this still works, they've changed things a whole bunch, but you used to be able to call into support and select CSR and get a case started that way for these sort of billing issues. With the rest push directing people to open a case before you can talk to support, that may not be an option anymore.

The fastest path forward is going to be getting a support case open under administrative if you have access to the support portal. I will warn you however that PAN historically really hasn't been a company that does many refunds for cloud service subscriptions even if you get a case opened. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Community Team Member

Hi @E1T1Tech ,

If you haven't tried already I recommend reaching out to the sales dept:

https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/company/contact-sales

There are options to call a local office branch or fill out the form or opt to chat with sales.

Kind regards,

-Kim.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@E1T1Tech,

I'm not sure this still works, they've changed things a whole bunch, but you used to be able to call into support and select CSR and get a case started that way for these sort of billing issues. With the rest push directing people to open a case before you can talk to support, that may not be an option anymore.

The fastest path forward is going to be getting a support case open under administrative if you have access to the support portal. I will warn you however that PAN historically really hasn't been a company that does many refunds for cloud service subscriptions even if you get a case opened. 

L1 Bithead

First off... Thanks for your help. 

We have noticed that the portal does not work as we need to contact administrator.

There is no way to contact administrtor.

Thanks. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!