Restricting data accessible by admin user/group for ACC/Monitor etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Restricting data accessible by admin user/group for ACC/Monitor etc

L3 Networker

Hi All,

Can I, in a system that is NOT running multiple vsys, restrict the information that can be accessed, seen etc within the ACC, monitor tab etc. Like a pre-applied data filter is overlaying the entire use?

For example, having a login that is for the head of a division, such as marketing, and when that use logs in, the only information

displaying within the ACC, is made up of information that applies to marketing, as the filter for the marketing user is based on a marketing Security Zone?

Similar in the Monitor->logs tab, in that the realtime information that is visiblity through the various logs windows ( traffic, threat etc ) is

only that to do with the Marketing Security zone?

I can see there is ability to load a pre-defined data filter, but this I assume relies on the user applying this, where I would like to have this pre-applied.

Possible?

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

Let me test for you. Give me some time and I'll get you an update unless some folks on KP chime in.

Regards,

Renato

Doesn't look there's a plausible solution to what you're trying to acoomplish. When creating admin roles, we can only limit access based on the pre-defined filters. You will need to submit a feature request to your local Sales SE to expand the granularity of admin roles.

Regards,

Renato

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!