GlobalProtect Discussions
GlobalProtect discussions offers topics about our network security for endpoints that protects your organization's mobile workforce. This area is dedicated to GlobalProtect discussions to help you answer questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
GlobalProtect Discussions
GlobalProtect discussions offers topics about our network security for endpoints that protects your organization's mobile workforce. This area is dedicated to GlobalProtect discussions to help you answer questions.

Discussions

saml auth clear user in globalprotect browser

I manage many GlobalProtect VPN environments. One inparticular annoys me, in its portal configuration it uses the Palo Alto web browser for SAML authentication.  As a result .... because I have used the GP web browser for authentication in the past.

ChrisVee by L1 Bithead
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Likes

Global Protect with WiFi and Lan

All our users have Global Protect installed in Always On mode and Internal Host Detection, Enforce Global Protect Connection. When they are in the office and connect to the local network via cable, Internal Host Detection is triggered and they connec

MAC missing required input parameters

Hi all, 

from wednesday my Global Protect connection isn't working anymore. The message displayed in red is "missing required input parameters". I have uninstalled several times, no way to fix. Then I have initialized the machine moving to Sonoma OS

screen.jpg

FIDO2 support for GlobalProtect client

FIDO2 Security cards during Entra ID SAML authentication does not work. The option to select a hardware "security key" during the Entra ID login flow is not shown. Only the built-in/embeded GlobalProtect web browser exhibits this issue.

The feature

• 1634 Posts
  • 48 Subscriptions
Labels