Wifi connection

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Wifi connection

L0 Member
Good morning,
I have a problem with GlobalProtect, the vpn used by the company where I work for the connection from home. I connect the PC to the home 
wi-fi and I can surf the internet normally, but when I try to connect the vpn it replies that GlobalProtect considers the network untrusted and
does not connect, if instead I connect the PC to the smartphone router it connects immediately. Do I need to change some parameters of the modem
with which I connect to the home wi-fi? Thanks for your help. Luigi.

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@codadilupo,

That error would indicate that something on your wireless network is intercepting the traffic to GlobalProtect and messing with the certificate being presented to the agent. If you hit the portal address from your web browser do you get a certificate error? 

L1 Bithead

Hu, please check global protect logs from system.

Follow below link to collect global protect logs 

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/globalprotect/9-0/globalprotect-admin/certifications/troubleshoot-...

Hi,

if i contact my company from the browser i don't get any certificate error.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!