Release Date: 2016-02-12
How to update: Updating MineMeld
- entries in all the tables are now correctly escaped to prevent XSS (thanks Axel Bodart)
- Validation of node names (thanks Axel Bodart)
- Miner for TAXII feeds
- Prototype for Tor exit nodes - (from https://check.torproject.org/exit-addresses, thanks David Meier)
- Prototype for a couple of TAXII from hailataxii.com
- from the CONFIG page a new button let you browse the library of prototypes
- now you can create a new node directly from the prototype view using the CLONE button
- new protype library browsing page
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!