ATTENTION Customers, All Partners and Employees: The Customer Support Portal (CSP) will be undergoing maintenance and unavailable on Saturday, November 7, 2020, from 11 am to 11 pm PST. Please read our blog for more information.
I have discovered that importing a Pre8.3 Config that has an interface dyanmic NAT (DNAT/PAT) causes the DNAT to be not an interface nat but a Translated Address NAT. I also made an earlier post on how these appear in the wrong order of operations (at the top) that no one has replied to. Also this problem will occur on dynamic NATs who's NAT is a Translated Address NAT, but had a subnet greater than /32 as the NAT