Impossible to connect to panorama on Azure - Login prompt doesn't appear

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Impossible to connect to panorama on Azure - Login prompt doesn't appear

L0 Member

Hello Everyone, 

How are you? 

I have a big problem with my panorama. 

Context: 

I have set up a Panorama on Azure ( FREE TRIAL ACCOUNT), I upgraded it from 8.1.0 to 9.0.4 and I added Prisma License and install cloud service plugin. Everything was great at this time no problem. 

I Stopped the VM on Azure during the night and  when I have rebooted the next day the trouble has started

Since this moment I have a lot of problems to connect to panorama, two things happened: 

Either the WEB UI interface does not appears that all ( ERROR_CONNECTION_REFUSED)

OR the WEB UI appear but without the login prompt and the page continue to load. 

If someone has any idea, I would like to know about it.  🙂 

I have access via SSH but some of the commands doesn't work, I tried to : 

-Restart with  request restart system command

- Debug with  debug software restart process management-server  command

I could find in the log with this command tail follow yes mp-log pannt-info.log that the connexion with the DB seems to be not possible...

2020-01-27 12_02_21Microsoft Teams.png

The size of the Virtual Machine on Azure is   Standard D3 v2 (4 vcpus, 14 GiB memory). I thought it could be because of the minimum requirement but I'm not sure. 

I have no rules to block the traffic, I tried from a different computer, from a different place, no works. 

Either the 2020-01-27 11_25_02-52.225.192.199.png2020-01-27 11_39_21-Login.png

2 REPLIES 2

L0 Member

Hi,

Did you ever get this resolved?

Also come across an issue whereby Panorama login prompt does not load following a downgrade from 9.1

Thanks

L2 Linker

Good day guys.

Having the a similar issue, please share solution if you found it

P.S
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!