XQL query with multiple values

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

XQL query with multiple values

L2 Linker

Hello Community,

I'm been using the platform for a couple months and recently I'm getting interested in XQL query.

My question is how to I simplify the search string if i have multiple values that I need to insert?
With the example below, i'm looking to simply the filter section to filter action_device_usb_vendor_name "vendor_A, vendor_B, vendor_C". The issue is i'm not sure what is the right delimiter for it.

E.g.

config timeframe = 7d
| dataset = xdr_data
| filter action_device_usb_vendor_name = "vendor_A" or action_device_usb_vendor_name = "vendor_B" or action_device_usb_vendor_name = "vendor_C"
| fields X, Y, Z

Thanks in advance.

Cortex XDR 

AC
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L2 Linker

I think what you are looking for it the "in" operator.

config timeframe = 7d
| dataset = xdr_data
| filter action_device_usb_vendor_name in ("vendor_A", "vendor_B", "vendor_C")
| fields X, Y, Z

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L2 Linker

I think what you are looking for it the "in" operator.

config timeframe = 7d
| dataset = xdr_data
| filter action_device_usb_vendor_name in ("vendor_A", "vendor_B", "vendor_C")
| fields X, Y, Z

OMG, this is it! The query is tidy and clean now. Thank you!

AC
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!