cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Cortex XSOAR and Cortex XDR Integration - Fetch Incident

L0 Member

Hello,

I want to automatically import incidents that occur in XDR as incidents into XSOAR.

The integration is successful, but I cannot view the occurring incidents in xsoar and I get the following error.

Error: Script failed to run:
Error: [Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<string>", line 6067, in <module>
File "<string>", line 6063, in main
File "<string>", line 7631, in return_error
Exception: Error in API call [500] - Internal Server Error
{"reply": {"err_code": 500, "err_msg": "An unexpected error occurred while processing XDR public API - incident management", "err_extra": null}}
] (2604) (2603)

!xdr-get-incidents status=new , !xdr-get-alerts alert_id=11 , !xdr-update-incident incident_id=3 add_comment=for-testing

I run commands like these successfully via CLI.
I am sharing screenshots and logs. What might I have missed?

The API was created according to the document. Instance admin authority was granted. XDR and XSOAR region and time settings were checked. Palo Alto Networks Cortex XDR - Investigation and Response was deleted and reinstalled, other versions were tried.
An attempt was made on another XSOAR server, but it was not successful.

Thanks everyone

Cortex XSOAR Cortex XDR 

1 REPLY 1

L0 Member

I had the same issue. the best way is to open a ticket to XDR support

• 1 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!