Text Widget update issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Text Widget update issue

L1 Bithead

Hello everyone,

I have issue with text widget which is getting the value from automation. The automation have two mandatory fields that are going to get input when playbook executed.

Automation sets the list data by getting user input which is we want to display in the text widget. Even though the list data updated, text widget is not updating itself with that input.

Here is the automation that i am getting the user input and update the list.

Screenshot 2023-08-18 175634.png

Because of the automation does not give value at first widget has rendering problem. But when I give inital value it still doesn't update text widget. 

Is there any way synchronize list data with text widget data?

Cortex XSOAR 

2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

Hi, I am just trying to understand the process a little more. So the automation in the screenshot is used to set the contents of a list. Then later on when viewing a dashboard, you are trying to use another script to display the contents of that list? Is that the process you are trying to accomplish?

L3 Networker

Hi, I'm just trying to understand the process a little more. So the automation in the screenshot is used to set the contents of a list. Then later on when viewing a dashboard, you are trying to use another script to display the contents of that list? Is that the process you are trying to accomplish?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!