Any way to get this scenario configured?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Any way to get this scenario configured?

L4 Transporter

I have GP Gateway license on my PA-5020 firewalls. I would like to allow 200 corporate owned samsung phones to access the VPN and block all other mobile phones. what are all the options I have to selectively allow them other than having a certificate authentication(because I have external clients connecting to same portal/gateway on laptops)?

thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

L7 Applicator

Hmmmm....  not sure why you cannot include external devices, you could send them a self signed cert.

either way i would probably include HIP to my security policies and only allow access to known IEMI,s.

manually entering IMEis is a admin nightmare for me as the device count is 200+. I wish palo supports importing a list of IMEI.

@SThatipelly,

For the IMEI sidde of things I would really recommend either scripting the setup via the API or manually including the IMEIs within the XML configuration file itself; it makes things much more manageable from that standpoint. 

Hello,

How about controling it by who can authenticate to the portal?

Just a thought.

@OtakarKlier yes I have that enabled. That would limit the user accounts. i would also like to limit the phones.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!