CDL - Disconnect from log server

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

CDL - Disconnect from log server

L3 Networker

Has anyone else experienced many more "Disconnected from Log collector Server" alerts since the CDL Migration to GCP? I used to get one every now and then but since the change, it's increased dramatically.  Every time I check, the firewalls are logging properly, it's just annoying to see these alerts.

Also, any news on when CDL will start allowing for detailed custom reports, instead of just summary reports.

2 REPLIES 2

Community Team Member

Hi @MikeC ,

I am not aware if detailed reports are on the roadmap.  Have your local SE create a feature request so you and others can vote and add weight to it.

As for the disconnects, might wanna check with support to correlate logs at the time of disconnects.

Cheers !

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

@kiwi 

Thanks for reply.  I fixed disconnect by restarting mgmt server

As for the roadmap, it better be.  I was told it was going to be August/September. 

Just wasn't sure if that was still the case, since I haven't heard anything about it since

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!