GUI not working with Internet Explorer 11

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GUI not working with Internet Explorer 11

L0 Member

Has anyone been able to get the GUI to work on Internet Explorer 11?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Sjb,

1. There is a problem in Internet Explorer 11 native mode compatibility issues with WebGUI.

2.  IE 11: WebGUI shows blank blue screen after logging in in few 4.1.X version ( it's a known issue and should be fix in 6.0.x)

Could you please let us know PAN model, PAN OS version..?

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Not applicable

I'm using the PA-500 with PAN-OS 6.0.1. I work exclusively with IE 11, and have not had any issues. What's the exact problem you are having? Are you on an older version of PAN-OS?

Hello Sjb,

1. There is a problem in Internet Explorer 11 native mode compatibility issues with WebGUI.

2.  IE 11: WebGUI shows blank blue screen after logging in in few 4.1.X version ( it's a known issue and should be fix in 6.0.x)

Could you please let us know PAN model, PAN OS version..?

Thanks

Thank you both for confirming the issue is not unique to us and is our version of PAN OS, I tried a lot of searching on the support portal and found issues listed with older IE versions but little on 11 either way.  I have PAN OS 5.0.4 and get the blue screen after signing in exactly as you describe Hulk.  We are going to look at upgrading to 6.x soon.

Thanks again

Not applicable

Best way around that is in IE 11 go to >>>>Tools>>>Compatibility View Settings >>>> then add the IP of the Pan device while logged into the blank blue screen. Once IP is added it will then display.   I ran into this when I upgraded to IE 11 and running PAN O/S 5.0.10

L2 Linker

I had this same blue screen issue using IE! The PAN FW was running 5.0.11

I just used a different browser (Google's Chrome). It worked fine with a different browser.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!