cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Help with first steps with a VM trial.

L0 Member

HI everyone,

I'm trying to install a PaloAlto VM ESX 10.2.5, and when i have install it, i can't access with admin/admin. When I try to enter in maint mode, there are a password for advanced options, and neither admin.

I try admin root password and it doesn't work.

Looks like the credentials are changed, someone knows something? thanks

AlonsoRecuero_0-1720699447479.png

AlonsoRecuero_1-1720699734989.png

AlonsoRecuero_2-1720699749644.png

2 REPLIES 2

Community Team Member

Hi @AlonsoRecuero ,

Make sure to wait long enough before trying the admin/admin default password. 

Often, the firewall is still processing or booting up and it takes a bit longer before the login will work.

The maintenance mode password is MA1NT (source: https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClduCAC)

Hope this helps,

-Kim.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Hi kim,
First of all, thanks for trying to help me. But i still having some problems, the admin/admin, don't work, I try to wait a lot but the system shuts down after 5 minutes (like in the photo). I really don't know what I can do for this.
Thanks for your time.

AlonsoRecuero_0-1721119800612.png

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!