list for PAN IPSEc Error Codes?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

list for PAN IPSEc Error Codes?

L2 Linker

Hi Community,

for a problem with IPSEC Tunnels I recently reviewed some ikemgr logs.

Those included some Error Codes(for example error Code 19).

I was just wondering if there exists a list with error codes and the explanation for those codes?

I searched a bit and found lists with those codes but I think in this Case PAN has its own codes.

(I am assuming this because Error Code 19 seems to point out "Invalid certificate encoding" but in my case there were no certificates involed in the process)

Best regards,

Marc

5 REPLIES 5

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

I think you have to ask TAC, but not sure they will give them out.

Regards,

Thanks for your answer.

I will then sort out if it makes sense to reach out for TAC.

I hoped that maybe someone already got a list like that so it could be shared 🙂

Best regards,

Marc

Could you please tell me what is meaning of error code 19 and how we can resolve this issue

@Marc.Luecke 

In this post error code 19 they are saying it is related to DH group but i saw the issue related to proxy ID and routing. 

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA14u000000HCrICAW

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Marc.Luecke  Also you can check with your SE if he can get all list of Error codes for you.

Regards

MP

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!