List of custom risks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

List of custom risks

L0 Member

Hi,

Just started out configuring a new PA3020 and decided to block all risk level 5... there are a couple of apps that I wanted to allow through so re-graded them risk 4.

In the future I want to ensure this is manageable, is there somewhere on the system I can review these re-graded risks in one place as a list?

Or... should I do this another way that can be managed better?

Any tips gratefully received

Steve

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

I am not aware of any single location that you would /could see all the re-graded items in a single location.

I like the idea of what you are doing, however, I think the spirit of the reasoning behind re-grading was for a handful of apps, not all of them.

So, I feel you are looking at a feature request to have a single list.. trust me.. that would be very handy and helpful!

Thanks

SC

L6 Presenter

Hi Stephen,

There is no such option to view modified risk virus, etc.

I didnt find any FR, Contact your sales engineer to find one or create another Feature request for you.

regards,

Hardik Shah

L1 Bithead

How to Block Traffic Based on Application Filters with an Exception

But I strongly recommend to manually fix the applications you want to allow, so you can create application groups may be you add application filters to those groups, such as category, technology, etc. But just allow the applications you need,

This document may help you Security Policy Guidelines

I also recommend you to create a SSL decryption policy to gain full app visibility How to Implement SSL Decryption

Regards!

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!