cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

managing incident from dynamic emails using MSGRAPH integration

L1 Bithead

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a solution to handle a specific situation related to incident activation from an email, using the MSGRAPH integration.

Typically, to activate an incident, I classify it based on a static email subject. Then, I configure the "type" to trigger the corresponding playbook. However, this approach seems limited by the fact that the email subject must always be static.

I am now dealing with a scenario where the email subject cannot always be static but contains only some dynamic parts of text. I would like to understand if there is a way to correctly trigger the playbook in these cases, using only parts of the subject for classification.

Is it possible to implement this kind of management in email classification? If anyone has faced a similar situation or has ideas on how to proceed, I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance for your help!

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!