Paloalto TAC support

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Paloalto TAC support

L4 Transporter

Anyone here using Paloalto products happy with TAC support?

I do not use TAC often but it seems like there are not enough TAC engineers to provide support to customers.  For example, every time I call into PAN phone support, the average wait time is 25 minutes.  As for a specific example,

I called into Paloalto TAC support this morning, and I've been on hold for over 1 hour and 45 minutes without actually talking to anyone from PAN. 

anyone here experiencing similar?

19 REPLIES 19

Agreed.  However, sometimes we need to get them involved and make sure they are passing it along to the proper channels.  It's in their best interest, as they won't want to lose customers.  There are other good solutions out there.

Keep fighting the good fight lol.

Did you post your current issue in another thread here?  Maybe you'll get an answer faster 😉

I did.  No answer there either:  https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/general-topics/paloalto-and-dns/m-p/374030#M89001

This is one of the weird issue that three different TAC engineers look at and had no clue.  Been wasting so much of my time on it.

I am still on hold....3:30 and counting...not 1 person has picked up.  That is actually impossible.  Even if 1 person was there....Palo support i smore expensive than most and this service level is completely un acceptable.  We are running a multi Million $$ business o these boxes and this is Premium support ?  You have got to be kidding me.  We are down..Severity S1 ...

Opened a TAC case yesterday at 4pm EST as a Sev 2 (SLA is 2 hours response).  Called in and waited for 45 minutes with no response so I hung up.  Got no response from PAN support until 4:15am EST this morning.  The TAC engineer didn't even read the ticket.  I complained in the email and got a response from one of the manager and it said:  "My name is Raja and I am a Support Manager at Palo Alto Networks.
I will have an Engineer working according to US Time to engage in your case and provide your an update."

I called back into support this morning and still in waiting mode, not 1 person has picked up.  I am just speechless.

My daughter said something rather funny, that I should make a video on PAN support on Tiktok, LOL...

The worse of worse TAC support ever from both communication and skill perspective.

• 19 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!