Panorama HA Sync Failed

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama HA Sync Failed

L0 Member

Hello friends,

I built new vm Panorama in HA design and they are connected fine and sync'd. However, when I enabled the encryption "Encryption Enabled", the Panorama sync'd failed.  I have already exported and imported the HA keys from/to both Panorama devices. 

Based on the documentation, the Panorama is using TCP/28 for HA connection once the "Encryption Enabled" is enabled, but I tried to test the Port/28 directly to the Panorama, and the it looks like not open.

Please can you advise. 

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @Jon_Palo92

thanks for posting.

Could you go to CLI of Panorama and issue below command to confirm it is listening on TCP 28:

show netstat listening yes numeric yes | match \b28\b

Based on my past experience (limited to M series of Panorama) there is no extra step to enable it except of importing certificates.

Kind Regards

Pavel

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!