Quality of tech support in recent months

Highlighted
L0 Member

I am new to Palo and I almost went with Meraki when I saw complaints online about tech support wait times but the rep assured me changes were made to address this and it would not be an issue.  We went LIVE this past weekend and here friday afternoon and all week in making several calls have experienced what I feared loooooong wait times.  Even as I write this at 3:01pm EST I have been on hold for 2:12 and running.  I called last night on a serious issue with our DMZ settings and I was on hold for 4hrs plus before ( I called at 5:20pm finally gave up jsut before 10pm) and I gave up and struggled through myself. 

The other alarming thing I found out the hard way is there is a 1 hour time frame for your issue to be fixed or you get dropped back into the queue and there goes another hour or two on hold.  For a critical piece of equipment to all networks - support has to be at the push of a button.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Cyber Elite

Many long hours on hold.

I tried different times morning evening same thing.

Level 1 is pretty new staff.

Hard to reach right person.

Hope new people can be trained soon

MP
Highlighted
L3 Networker

Level 1 support has gotten really bad, and asking to escalate doesn't seem to help. My last few cases have been to change some App-IDs (applications not getting identified correctly) and it could take 2 weeks to get passed to the correct team.

Highlighted
L2 Linker

Just open all cases as critical.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!