Template setting not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Template setting not working

L4 Transporter

WildFire looks like this on the Palo:

Manual.jpg

But if I click on it to change it, it has a template setting:

WF.PNG

I took a look at the Stack and the one at the top has the correct setting, the one at the bottom is set to none. So that should be right, any idea why this is happening?

I've refreshed and within Panorama everything says "In Sync".

3 REPLIES 3

L5 Sessionator

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 9.21.56 AM.png

I've encountered this issue before (a template value that appears correct but isn't pushing to the ngfw). Ensure in your commit that they succeed without warnings by clicking tasks and look at previous commits. If you know there's nothing else within the template that could cause an issue, perhaps try forcing the template value. Though not always best practice, normally helpful when you need to persuade 1 thing to work properly.

Help the community! Add tags and mark solutions please.

@LAYER_8 

I've thought of that, but yes.....it scares the bejesus out of me! LOL!!

Ah, yes. 

When you use a sledgehammer everything becomes a nail...

Help the community! Add tags and mark solutions please.
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!