Urgent: Enable to connect voip data in Virtual mode

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Urgent: Enable to connect voip data in Virtual mode

Not applicable

Hi all,

I am on site now with client and i had some problem in deploying the PA-500, please i need your help:

I have configured PA-500 in Virtual-wire mode in a lan2lan liason between the two client sites and set the rule to allow any any. but when we try to test with phones to enregister from the callmanager server it's failed so i searched and i taught it's a vlan issue so instead of configuring default in Vwire tag allowed i set 0-4094. and still have the same problem. please note that also we tried to ping some IP addresses from the client distant site and they failed.

please any ideas about this issue.

thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

L6 Presenter

Could you please write an application override rule with a custom application to related traffic and test it again

Please can you send me the procedure to how can i do it. also note that the client refuse to do tests now we need to wait until the end of the day when all employee have finished their work.

Find the related traffic(most of them will be udp)

use the document

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/docs/DOC-1071

Hi panos

I have just read something about reject non-tcp-sync how can i disable this and allow even the non tcp-sync sessions.

thanks

You can do this using cli commands:

>set session tcp-reject-non-syn no

This command is non-persistent, does not survive reboot.

You can also use the below configuration mode command, which requires a commit and is persistent across reboot.

#set deviceconfig setting session tcp-reject-non-syn no

Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!