Wildfire info failed

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Community Expert Verified
Community Expert Verified

Wildfire info failed

L2 Linker

Constantly (every minute) getting this error from Panorama, currently running on Panorama v10, having difficulty to find the details what records are not found.

SYSTEM ALERT : high : Retrieving Content 'WildFire' info failed with error 'No record...

Thanks in advance

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Team,

I had same issue on M200 running 10.1.3.

I was getting emails every minute.

Fix is you need to go to log settings and put this filter under system high

(severity eq high) and not (description contains 'Retrieving Content \'WildFire\' info failed with error \'No records found\'' )

Regards

MP

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

L7 Applicator

Hi @annielee 

Is your panorama - at least sometimes - updating wildfire content update successfully? If not, does it work when you do it manually?

L2 Linker

Yes, i can see the wildfire has been installed for the latest versions, which is why im puzzled what are the messages for 🙂

@annielee @Remo 

Iam also facing same issue please advice if it's resolve as my firewall version is pan-os 10.0.5 and iam facing this same issue on firewall.

Regrads,

Joshan 

Not resolved.  I am facing the issue with 10.0.6

@fhewiufhwefhwe 

In wildfire content select schedule from every minute to real time. Then you cannot received these alert.

Joshan_Lakhani_0-1626519741752.png

Regards,

Joshan Lakhani

Regards,

Joshan Lakhani

Thanks, that solved it.  Did you happen to also run into Retrieving Content 'GPclient' info failed with error 'No updates availablegpcontent' when you upgraded and remember the solution?

Hello again,

Couldnt find the realtime option on our Panorama - 10.0.5, can you share your version ?

Thanks

@annielee 

Yes in 10.0.5 panorama version. this option is not present.

Joshan_Lakhani_0-1631097365366.png

can you share which Panorama version will be available ?

@annielee 

you mean to say that in  which version this option is available??? As my panorama version is 10.0.5 . 

erm, you mentioned previously if we changed the Schedule to Realtime, the alerts will stopped. 

can you share did you configure on the firewall itself and not panorama wildfire schedule ? 

as we are still getting the alerts every minute ..

@annielee 

On firewall you can disable  it. As this option is not available on panorama.

But as per TAC, this message is from Panorama with regards to the Wildfire updates and not from the Firewall itself. 

@annielee 

As these system log comes from  firewall that send to panorama. So it's show on panorama. you can test once you select the real time on firewall. It's will not send to panorama.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 19 replies
  • 2 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!