cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Unknown command 'coderepo' Run 'twistcli --help' for usage

L0 Member

Hi, 

coderepo scan is returning command not found as below. Please suggest.

./twistcli coderepo scan $TWISTCLI_OPTS --user $REPOSCAN_USERNAME --password $REPOSCAN_PASSWORD --address $PRISMA_CLOUD_URL $REPO_NAME-$BRANCH_NAME --repository $REPO_NAME-$BRANCH_NAME --details --output-file $reportFile
VERSION:

COMMANDS:
   support       Uploads files to the Prisma Cloud support team
   defender      Deploys Defender
   console       Installs Prisma Cloud Console
   images        Scans container images
   hosts         Scans hosts
   intelligence  Manages Intelligence Stream data for air-gapped environments
   restore       Restores Console's database from a backup file
   serverless    Scans serverless functions
   tas           Scans VMware Tanzu droplets
   app-embedded  Deploys App-Embedded Defenders into containers
   sandbox       Runs a sandbox analysis of an image
   clustered-db  Configures a clustered DB
   waas          WAAS openapi scanning
   help, h       Shows a list of commands or help for one command

The same was running successfully earlier, not sure what changed in the latest version. 

Error:

===========

./twistcli coderepo scan $TWISTCLI_OPTS --user $REPOSCAN_USERNAME --password $REPOSCAN_PASSWORD --address $PRISMA_CLOUD_URL $REPO_NAME-$BRANCH_NAME --repository $REPO_NAME-$BRANCH_NAME --details --output-file $reportFile

Unknown command 'coderepo'

Run 'twistcli --help' for usage

===========

Image:

===========

aws/codebuild/amazonlinux2-x86_64-standard:3.0

===========

Thanks,

Srinivas

3 REPLIES 3

L1 Bithead

End of Support Notices

The Code Repository Scanning feature is deprecated as Prisma Cloud offers a more comprehensive and advanced Software Composition Analysis (SCA) feature. For information about SCA in Prisma Cloud (Enterprise Edition) see Prisma Cloud Application Security and in Prisma Cloud (Classic Edition) see Prisma Cloud Application Security Administrator’s Guide.

Look Ahead—Planned Updates to Secure the Runtime

https://docs.prismacloud.io/en/enterprise-edition/rn/look-ahead-planned-updates-prisma-cloud/look-ah... 

Hi Rannaladasu,

Thanks for the response. I have gone through the doc you provided and found it helpful for my problem. I appreciate your help.

Could you guide me how can i use Software Composition Analysis feature against my application, as i did not find any set of procedures to run SCA.

Thanks in advance.

Srinivas

https://docs.prismacloud.io/en/enterprise-edition/content-collections/application-security/applicati... 

You can integrate your VCS with Prisma to perform SCA-enabled scans, or use CI/CD runs to execute them within your pipeline 

https://github.com/bridgecrewio/checkov 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!