Cortex XSOAR - Community Edition Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cortex XSOAR - Community Edition Support

L2 Linker

Post here for all of your Community Edition support questions and one of our product experts will get back to you soon! 

31 REPLIES 31

L0 Member

Prompted to attached my license to the Demisto Server but upon refreshing the web page, it is requesting for my license again.

Capture.PNG

Any help?

Hi,

This might happen when the license expired before uploading it. Open the license file (it's a normal text file), and check expiration on it. Otherwise - try restarting the server, and then upload again.

If nothing works - Please check the logs for errors regarding license, and share so we can look.

Gilad 

Shriki

I am having this same issue. I can't seem to get any help anywhere to get another license file either.

The log message related to license key is as follows...

"2020-09-04 08:54:26.0285 info [POST] "/license/upload" 200 2.064315ms (source: /home/circleci/.go_workspace/src/github.com/demisto/server/web/middleware.go:90)"

Attached is a screen shot of the license screen.Annotation 2020-09-04 083840.jpg

MattEllisPAC20, are you not able to perform any action? When the system is downgraded to Free Edition - you should be able to work with it, under the Free Edition limitations (https://start.paloaltonetworks.com/rs/531-OCS-018/images/Cortex_XSOAR_Community_Edition_FAQ.pdf)

Shriki

L0 Member

Hi,

I am currently trying to test out Demisto; however, I signed up for it previously and my 30-day license has expired. I redownload the VM but it does not accept my old license as it has expired and I am unable to get DBot to run any form of automation. May I know where to obtain the community license to enable Dbot?

L1 Bithead

I want to install xsoar community edition offline, when I come to download the docker dependencies,the download url is invalid.Where can I get the dockerimages?

liuxiaoqi_0-1616494417916.pngliuxiaoqi_1-1616494472862.png

Your download link should look something like:

https://download.demisto.works/download-params?token=<TOKEN-HERE>&email=<EMAIL-HERE>&downloadName=dockerimages 

The link works fine.

But the dockerimage is too big,when I download 90%,the token is invalid.And I reapplied for the download link, but received no reply from email

liuxiaoqi_0-1616496116006.png

@ben12385 

When using the Community Edition you do not need to apply another licence. The functionality will drop to community edition. 166 executions per day.

Get it.But the current problem is that I can't get dockerimages by the download url and install the product offline.

Send an e-mail to support@demisto.com they should be able to refresh / send a new token code.

L1 Bithead

Trying to integrate Cortex XSOAR with Cortex Data Lake, stuck on setting up instance. Documentation states that it needs the Authentication Token, Registration ID, and Encryption Key, and that they are all "From the authentication process".

I'm unable to find any other reference to these, or how to obtain them.

L1 Bithead

Spamhaus Feed integration: Has anyone tried to use the IPv6 drop list from the Spamhaus Feed integration? The integration shows that it is pulling indicators, but they do not show up in the XSOAR Indicator table.

Hi @DavidKoh , I would check the following: 

1. Is that indicator added to the Exclusion List in some way (as value, CIDR or Regex)

2. The query for the indicator in the threat intel/Indicators page - try using an * before and after

• 31 replies
  • 2 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!