Incident field completion in XSOAR from Active directory or Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident field completion in XSOAR from Active directory or Exchange

L1 Bithead

Hi Everyone,

Do you know by any chance how can I make a field to show me options for completion from AD or from Exchange

We have the pack "email-communication" and in there, in order for you to send an email you need to insert the

"recipients email" and the "CC to email" manually.

We have for example 3 email boxes

johndoe@palolo.com

jonnydoe@palolo.com

jonathandoe@palolo.com

Is there a feature that provides suggestions for recipient email addresses from Active directory or Exchange when I start typing?
For example, if I type 'jo,' the system should display options like 'johndoe@palolo.com,' 'jonnydoe@palolo.com,' and 'jonathandoe@palolo.com.'

(please be aware that a regular list won't do because we have many users in the organization)

Thanks

Yuri.M

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Hi @YMaslovski ,

Unfortunately, there is no such feature. XSOAR works with 3rd party integrations via APIs and it cannot retrieve any data without making the API call. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hi @YMaslovski ,

Unfortunately, there is no such feature. XSOAR works with 3rd party integrations via APIs and it cannot retrieve any data without making the API call. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!