[Multi-Tenancy] Cortex XDR Connected Endpoints tenant by tenant

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

[Multi-Tenancy] Cortex XDR Connected Endpoints tenant by tenant

L3 Networker

Hi everyone,

In a dashboard, I want to display the total number of connected endpoints tenant by tenant with a pie chart if possible. There is a script named "XDRConnectedEndpoints" however it can only display the total number in all tenants. How should I approach to this?

2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

Hi @EnesOzdemir The script is a great start. I suggest you duplicate the script and edit the lines 23 and 24. If you look closely, line 23 specifically asks to 'get' the count. Line 24 returns that as a result. If you identify how to get the actual tenant names in line 23, you can achieve your desired result. Please let us know how it goes. Good luck!

L3 Networker

Hi, I managed to do what I want with

pie = BarColumnPieWidget()
tenant_name = get_tenant_account_name()
pie.add_category(tenant_name, count)
return_results(pie)

This code will be executed on all the tenants and the results will return to the main server. The result looks something like

[{name: fieldname, 'value': count}] so not that confusing at all.

I hope there is also a way to execute scripts on a single tenant because I now just want to display a simple markdown table in a dashboard. I know that it is achievable with a simple markdown text widget however configuring a list much easier than configuring a widget. Lists can be used across xsoar war rooms dynamic sections and everything whereas widget contents cannot be used anywhere else.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!