commit and push event notification in panorama

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

commit and push event notification in panorama

L4 Transporter

Please let us know is there any option to send mail notification for when firewall administrator commit and push the configuration in Panorama.

3 accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @Joshan_Lakhani Yes, it is possible to configure same. Please refer below article.

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClGlCAK

Hope this helps !

Mayur

M

View solution in original post

Hi sutaremayur,

Thankyou for share me this document but actually my email gateway is already configured.

whenever  administrator commit or push event so mail notification is generate is this possible.

Yes it is possible. As you have already configured Email profile, now you need to call it under

Panorama Log settings --> Configuration --> Filter (All logs) --> Forward method (email) and call created profile.

Post commit, you will start getting mails for commit.

Mayur

M

6 REPLIES 6

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @Joshan_Lakhani Yes, it is possible to configure same. Please refer below article.

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClGlCAK

Hope this helps !

Mayur

M

Hi sutaremayur,

Thankyou for share me this document but actually my email gateway is already configured.

whenever  administrator commit or push event so mail notification is generate is this possible.

Yes it is possible. As you have already configured Email profile, now you need to call it under

Panorama Log settings --> Configuration --> Filter (All logs) --> Forward method (email) and call created profile.

Post commit, you will start getting mails for commit.

Mayur

M

Filter (All logs): Instead of keeping all log in filter. can filter only commit action and administrator login logs to send email notification.

yes, you can !

Mayur

M
  • 3 accepted solutions
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!