Destination NAT Error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Destination NAT Error

L2 Linker

Hello All,

Doing an destination Nat but getting below Error. Could anyone please help me. Also pls find below my nat rule

vishal_07_2-1627031851196.png

vishal_07_3-1627032032760.png

vishal_07_4-1627032054212.png

Please note : Ethernet 1/1 is my Outside Interface

2 accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions

L3 Networker

Dear Vishal 

Please find the below article on how to configure Destination NAT

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000PMtuCAG

View solution in original post

L3 Networker

Hi,

As per NAT configuration The destination address (shown above)  is NOT actually an address, but an address object with name as IP address as shown.So change the name, and change address to be a single IP or with a /32 to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Suresh

Sureshreddymudhireddy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

Dear Vishal 

Please find the below article on how to configure Destination NAT

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000PMtuCAG

L3 Networker

Hi,

As per NAT configuration The destination address (shown above)  is NOT actually an address, but an address object with name as IP address as shown.So change the name, and change address to be a single IP or with a /32 to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Suresh

Sureshreddymudhireddy

L2 Linker

Thanks Farhan and Suresh for your reply.

But in my scenerio i have configured WAN ip 182.72.153.82/30 on outside interface port ethernet1/1 and my isp has given 182.71.48.176/29 Lan IP using this ip pool i have to configure destination nat. Example

182.71.48.177/32 will assign to 10.10.10.1/32

182.71.48.178/32 will assign to 192.168.10.1/32

What configuration i need to do to achieve this.

Please help

• 2 accepted solutions
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!