File "Block" page showing when file "Block and Continue" set

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

File "Block" page showing when file "Block and Continue" set

L4 Transporter

I have an issue where I have set a 'Continue' action in a file download profile, but the file Block page is being shown instead.

There is a article on here saying to reset the relevant Response Page setting, but that does not work as the page being shown is still the Block page (and when exporting the HTML from the Response Page tab it shows that it is using the Block HTML).

Can someone post the default 'File Continue' HTML inc the Javascript object so I can manually import this and see if this can be fixed by forced over-writing of the incorrect HTML for this response type?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

L5 Sessionator

Hello,

I have attached the default continue page. Please let me know if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Sri

L6 Presenter

apackard,

When i tried to export the default continue response page, it does not have the java script which is weird . What I have done is opened the file blocking page and copied the html source and it has javas cript. Any how here you go with the page that has the java script with it. I have uploaded it to box.

https://www.box.com/s/dac3b50f8ca8e8c45557

L4 Transporter

Thanks very much.  Unfortunately the generated HTML does not have the layout Javascript etc so cannot be used as a template for the response page itself.

I also dropped a line to our PSE at Palo and he has recommended using the URL Continue template as an alternative, so will try and base a replacement on that.

Thanks again for your help though.

I have tried that, no luck for me, it seems like the continue button is implemented in a different way.  let me know if you have any luck with it.

L0 Member

In my testing of this, the page that is exported for the file/block and file/block/continue are exactly the same.  To correct this, add the following information to the bottom of the exported file/block/continue, and import back in to the PA.  You have to include the <cookie/> to get the continue button, and optionally include the <fname/> to provide the user the file name that is being blocked.

<script type="text/javascript">

<!--

function setCookie(name,value, expseconds)

{

var d=new Date();

d.setSeconds(d.getSeconds()+expseconds);

document.cookie=name+ "=" +escape(value)+ ((expseconds==null) ? "" : ";expires="+d.toUTCString());

}

-->

</script>

<noscript><h3 style="color:red; margin-top:0px; padding-top:0px;">This page requires Javascript. Please turn on Javascript.</h3></noscript>

<cookie/>

<p><b>File name:</b> <fname/> </p>

</div>

</body>

</html>

SM

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!