Globalprotect client unable to connect even with IE Proxy exception

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Globalprotect client unable to connect even with IE Proxy exception

L0 Member

hello,

Assuming my users tries to connect from the outside using their ADSL at home

Currently running PA-3020 ;

Sofware Version 7.1.6

Globalprotect Agent 3.1.4

- GP clients are all installed on windows 10, running in a domain with GPO for IE11, proxy is enable and a list of exceptions declared including my current GP portal (vpn.mydomain.com).

- there is a list of IE exceptions (about 25)

I can see in the GP logs that it do not read the list of exception and so there is no proxybypass value so the connexion of the client

if i only put 1 or 2 exceptions in the proxy list then the GP client see portal address as an exception and connect !

Is there a limit in the IE Exception list ? number of entries, charaters ? any help would be appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!