thank you all very much.
- copying that folder from another computer - did not help
- CCleaner - did not help
- check if the PanGPS Service and PanGPA is running:
- delete registry for GP - he did
- https://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301 - does anyone have a suggestion what to write as the product code?
- Revo Uninstaller - waiting for feedback from users
Try to delete the Service with command prompt and the "sc" tool.
I think it should be like this -> "sc \\localhost delete PanGPS"
Here a link with other methods to uninstall the service: How do I uninstall a Windows service if the files does not exist anymore? - Stack Overflow
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!