I am currently testing Multifactor Authentication using a Radius Server.
1. I have a test group of users who have been configured on my Radius Server
2. The MFA Radius server is alway reachable via ping/icmp at all times
3. MFA via the Radius Server works as normal for a time period ranging from 24-72 hours (i.e users log in using Global Protect Client and after entering in their Active Directory credentials, they then receive a code via text. Once they enter the code, they are allowed acces to the netowrk.
4. After 24-72 hours, users in my test group no longer receive an autentication code via text after loggin in to the Global Protect Client. After they enter their AD credentials, they are allowed access to the network.
5. In order to get MFA functioning properly again, I have to reboot the MFA Server
Has anyone experienced and resolved this issue?
Thanks for the response. See my comments below
When MFA stops working, it stops working for all users in the test group. The login scenario sometimes is as follows
Test Users login on day 1: MFA functions properly ( users enter their ad credentials, receive code via text, enter code, access to network granted)
Test Users login on day 2: MFA does not function properly (user enters their ad credentials, no code is received but access to network is granted)
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!