TAXII Miner Input with Certificate Auth available within the AutoFocus version of MineMeld?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

TAXII Miner Input with Certificate Auth available within the AutoFocus version of MineMeld?

L1 Bithead

Hi-

I'm working with a customer to pull a TAXII feed into MineMeld/AutoFocus which requires certificate based authentication. Is this possible with the MineMeld version within AutoFocus?

Regards

eyunghans

6 REPLIES 6

L1 Bithead

I've answered my own question by reviewing the current 'Issues' tracker on GitHub. Currently (as of 0.9.32) client authentication is only supported within the local instance of MineMeld.

https://github.com/PaloAltoNetworks/minemeld-webui/issues/95

Regards,

eyunghans

Hi @eyunghans,

planning to add it in the next release of MM WebUI.

Luigi

L1 Bithead

Hi,

to retrieve IoC from a source i need  a miner that supports a certificate auth. I have all the needed files (.crt, .key, .pem and .p12).

How can i use them with a MineMeld miner node??

Thanks in advance 

Hi @n.zamatei,

what format/protocol is used by the IOC source?

L1 Bithead

Hi @lmori, thanks for your answer.

The source is a STIX feed (TAXII protocol).

I have this issue as well.  Where do I put the certs?  How do I link the prototype the certs?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!